Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm Back...to blogging at least.

So, been a few weeks since I last posted on here.

I started the blog, was pretty excited about it, got really busy, and haven't posted in awhile. To make up for it, there's two posts today. The first is about how raiding on Italian Internet is loads of fun, and the second...we'll see.

So, been a little over a month without raiding, which is what I built my mage for. Why you ask? Am I not in a decent guild? Not enough time? Work getting in the way? No, no, and only every now and then.

The guild I'm in has two Kara groups a week, and ZA a couple times too. We've just gotten enough 70's for 25 man content, and as soon as a few of em pick up a little more gear, we should be stepping into Grull's or Mag's. Until then, I'm hitting exalted with the SSO and getting a really tasty neck. (I know I said I was aiming for the PvP neck, but hell, this one isn't half bad, and has a crazy proc rate.)

I've got plenty of time. All it takes to make it to a raid is not have duty that night, and get a little sleep so I'm OK to be up at 1 or 2 AM.

And, as I said above, work doesn't get in the way unless I have duty.

So what is stopping me from raiding? Quite possibly the worst ISP ever brought into existence. Let me tell you all something, and please take it to heart, I would hate for you to find out the way my wife and I have.

ITALIAN INTERNET IS NOT THE SAME AS AMERICAN!!!

This is the best connection they have, and every night after 9PM, it gets as unstable as bad dial up.

I took being in the states for granted while I was there.

No comments: