Monday, June 9, 2008

Lessons Learned

A few lessons learned last night in Kara.

Make sure you don't start AOE'ing during Nightbane's flight phase, until you are positive that some one has taunted them. Those mobs went through my Ice Barrier, Mana Shield, and Evea's Power Word: Shield, then my health. All before I knew i was taking damage.

Accidentally running three instances of Vent just might make you freeze up every time you do something more than take one or two steps.

Going into a boss fight with no Mana Gems is a big no no.

And last but not least, every time you go in there, and you need 3 or less pieces, you will never see them drop.

Ever.

All I want is my T4 Hands, T4 Head, and the Mind Blade. That is not too much to ask. Specially when three melle dps in the guild have the dagger, and all the Mages so far have seen the token 8 times each.

No comments: