Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Step or Two on the Other Side...

Over the past couple weeks I’ve been watching a lot of PvP videos. Mostly Magely PvP, as I will readily admit, that’s what drew me to the class. Some of my favorite PvP happen to be none other than Taco’s videos. He exerts skill and classiness into his Maging.

And of course, with every decision in WoW comes the question, is it just for fun, or is it good for the toon? I’ll mostly be PvPing with the wife, who has fallen in love with this new toon of hers, and is dead set on getting the Main Hand. It’s a damn good mace, and from my understanding, very difficult for a priestly healer like herself to replace until 25 mans.

So what might I get in this little bit of squishy destruction? (Please note that because my wife and I have maybe 30 resilience between the two of us, it will mostly be the squishes getting destroyed)

This is the first thing that caught my attention.

Guardian's Pendant of Subjugation

Pretty nice neck, no?

And it’s gots a socket. You’ll be hard pressed to find one better that is also that easily attainable. 15,300 honor, and 10 EoTS marks, that’s pretty hard to pass up. Even for a PvEer like myself.

So I think the Mage will step into the BG’s a little this weekend, and a little more after that. I’ve got my eyes set on that neck.

Must have.

No comments: