Thursday, November 6, 2008

Please Allow me to Introduce Myself…

I really do love the Rolling Stones, even if they’re some of the roughest to play on Rock Band.

There’s an explanation for that title too, just a sec…

When I started this blog a few months ago, the idea was to have a place I could toss some good info into, vent a little, or just put some stuff out on paper. I never thought of how bad my personal life would affect me being able to blog. Or not blog as the case may be lately.

I doubt anyone reads this on a regular basis, and would be surprised to see that anyone does. Especially since I haven’t had the chance to update it.

So, as for a slight introduction;

I am in the military, the Navy in fact. I signed up for a few years to see how it would go, hopefully getting to see some of the world while I was at it. So far so good. I’m three years into a five year sentence. Yes, I said sentence. No the military is not evil. For some people it can do a lot of good. It’s even done a lot of good for me. I just don’t enjoy the politics involved.

I have seen more countries by the age of 22 than most people see their entire life. So I can’t exactly nock the whole travel aspect. Although it’s not the premier way to travel, it’s still gets you some places.

Now that you know the work I do, and considering the way I work (sometimes months at a time), it’s been rather though to post here. I pull out of home port, and I’m stuck on a horrible connection that has no way of getting to any blog hosting services. There are some more obvious reasons for that, and I understand them well enough, but it still sucks. So I’m going to try something new. I’m going to write these blogs up, and send ‘em to someone who might be able to post them for me. We’ll see how it works.

It might work, it might not. The most enjoyable part of blogging for me so far is seeing the end product. All posted with nice little links and matching the color theme of the rest of the site. So we’ll see how it goes.

No comments: