Saturday, November 8, 2008

Looking Forward too...

There's a few things I'm really looking forward too in the expansion. Leveling isn't really one of them, although seeing new content and figuring out new quests is a source of enjoyment for me.

Leveling professions on the other hand. That I do enjoy. Seeing something that can be tracked step by step. Grinding enough cloth for one more Tailoring point. Not vending all the quest rewards I get, but disenchanting them to further another profession. This is one of my favorite parts of WoW. The profession system is very in depth, but not so much to the point of being overwhelming. I've seen other profession systems, like the one for EQ2. I would get lost in there. Not a clue what to do after awhile. Too many things to track.

And as much as I don't enjoy the process of leveling, I do love seeing that gold explosion at the end of every XP bar.

Now if I can just find a reason to ninja all the green or better drops from the wife as we're leveling together. She's a tailor and enchanter as well. And I don't really mind sharing cloth with her, as getting enough is never an issue. The DE mats get a little scarce if your sharing them though.

No comments: