Monday, January 12, 2009

On the subject of sucking...

They're getting more frequent.

/cheer

Been raiding pretty regularly last couple days, being on leave really helps that.

Been doing Naxx (10 and 25) and an OS run with the guild. And what did I get from this besides Gloves, A trinket, and some shoulders?

Might I add that two raids ending in T7, a really nice trinket, and some shoulders is nothing to scoff at?

I learned that my dps is really really sucking. I don't know if it's just lack of better gear. I know I'm very close to that o' so rediculous hit cap. Maybe I'm forgetting really often about the re-application of certian things. MaybeI just deep down inside really don't like the whole FFB rotation, and am subconcously fighting it.

Oh yeah. I kinda re-spec'd FFB to see how it works out, and what the big hype was. It's fun. Some big crits. Lots of big crits. But the rotation is a little much for my liking. Scorch > Scorch> LB > FFB > FFB (then the LB's and Scorches when they need to be refreshed. And you have to work in the random Instant Pyro when ever it procs. It's kind of a pain. Specially when you compare it to...

Frostbolt >Frostbolt > Frostbolt....Frostbolt > Frostbolt With the random fireball tossed in.

So, whats on the plate for today? Some target dummies. Some target dummies, and a couple different spec's.

That's what I'll be doing.

If your on Guru, don't mind the Mage in Org on the Heroic dummy for hours at a time.

No comments: