Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To Alt or not to alt.

So.

There really isn't much for upgrades for me outside of 10 and 25 man raids. And as easy as 10 man's are, they aren't much fun.

25's are where it's at.

Besides, who wants to gear up in a 10 man or two, and then go run the very same thing, over and over again, to get the 25 man version?

This new raiding setup is horrible fail blizz, really.


To answer that, every night that Bada doesn't raid, I work on one of my alts.

There's really no reason to be spending time on a toon that you can't easily upgrade now is there?

So why did blizz make the game so easy? Why did they dummy everything down?

They wanted to give everyone a shot at everything. Bah. Take it back to the way it was. I'm not enjoying the fact that the best badge gear in the game can be sold on the AH. It's crap. It's like all you have to do to get geared is buy/farm gold.

Another thing that's bugging me is that I think the overall stupidity in WoW has skyrocketed. I think it's all these death knights that think they can dps and tank all at the same time. Too many people are trying out a class, and not putting any effort into really learning about it. It's making my head hurt, and my ignore list grow like no ones business.

No comments: